JOIN THE MYSTERY TEAM
These current positions are open at Mystery Brewing Company:
Full-Time Delivery Driver
Mystery Brewing Company is looking for a candidate to join our team in the Raleigh/Durham area. In this role you will be responsible for delivering beer and providing customer service to Mystery Brewing customers, as well as a limited amount of work in the brewery. This position reports to the Director of Sales. All submissions should include a thoughtful cover letter. Let us know why you want to join the team and what makes you a great fit for Mystery Brewing!
Duties and responsibilities
• Organize and load product for delivery utilizing the manifest assuring the most efficient delivery route and schedule.
• Gather appropriate paperwork for deliveries.
• Deliver product as per customer requirements (i.e. 2nd floor, Receiving, or Reception) obtaining signatures and completing all paperwork along the way.
• Accept returns from customers, complete required paperwork and return product to warehouse. Place product in return area with appropriate documentation.
• Address and resolve customer problems as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues.
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report maintenance problems to supervisor.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Must be 21 or older
• Minimum of 1 year in service oriented position preferred
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must qualify for a NC ABC Sales Permit
• Ability to lift up to 100lbs
• Excellent Customer Service skills and dealing with customers face-to-face
• Must be a team player and work well with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of safe work practices
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment in all types of weather
• Ability to drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions
• Ability to work within tight time constraints in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Experience with a hand truck/dolly type of equipment preferred
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word DELIVERY in the subject of the e-mail. Remember, while a resume is important, a well-written cover letter that lets us know why you're an awesome addition to our team goes a really long way! We can't wait to hear from you!
§ § §
Part-Time Event Staff (RDU/Hillsborough)
Do you like beer and spending time with beer nerds? Want to get a little closer to where the magic happens at a brewery? We're looking for people to join our team to help out in the brewery or out and about in the world with tastings, tours, festivals, or other fun events around the Triangle. Specifically, we need someone who is available on Saturday afternoons.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Bar tend tours on Saturday afternoons
• Attend events on behalf of Mystery Brewing Company as a brand ambassador.
• Present beer at the brewery or on off-site events knowledgeably and professionally.
• Attend quarterly sales/training meetings at the brewery.
• Be an ambassador for Mystery Brewing Company to the market at-large.
• Thoroughly understand Mystery's "Seasonal Brewing" idea and explain and evangelize the concept to others.
• Must have your own vehicle, driver's license, and clean driving record.
• Interest in great beer.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
• Must be available on evenings and weekends including most Saturday afternoons.
Hourly compensation, tips in some situations, commission in others.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the words EVENT STAFF in the subject of the e-mail. Remember, while a resume is important, a well-written cover letter that lets us know why you're an awesome addition to our team goes a really long way! We can't wait to hear from you!
§ § §
Part-Time Host/Runner/Dish Washer/Busser
Do you like being part of a dynamic team that serves fresh, local dishes? Are you looking to get a jump start into the food industry? We're looking for a host/runner/busser/dishwasher to join our Public House team. This position is for a talented and self-directed individual who thrives on contact with people and a fast-paced environment.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word HOST in the subject of the e-mail. Remember, while a resume is important, a well-written cover letter that lets us know why you're an awesome addition to our team goes a really long way! We can't wait to hear from you!